Intuitive joystick controls front attachments
Compatible with hydraulically controlled front attachments
Diesel power with hydrostatic transmission
When the job demands even more, BRUTUS™ HD offers a front, hydraulically controlled Pro-Tach™ attachment system that allows you to quickly and easily transform your utility vehicle into multiple unique work vehicles - plow snow, move dirt, level surfaces, and lift pallets – the result is productivity unmatched by any competitor.
- DIESEL POWER WITH HYDROSTATIC TRANSMISSION: An isolation-mounted, fuel efficient YANMAR® diesel power plant delivers low vibration and lower speed torque. Combined with a durable hydrostatic drive transmission that is optimized for acceleration and top speed, they provide all the torque and power you need to move over tough terrain, haul more cargo and perform all the rigorous jobs that BRUTUS was designed to do.
- TREADLE PEDAL: Like nothing else in its category, BRUTUS allows you to travel in forward or reverse with a single pedal, without ever shifting gears or taking your hands off of the steering wheel.
- SUPERIOR CARGO STORAGE WITH ELECTRIC LIFT: Pallet-sized rear dump box with 1,250 lb. capacity features exclusive Lock & Ride® cargo system that accommodates many hard-working accessories that go on and off in seconds.
- ON-DEMAND TRUE ALL-WHEEL DRIVE: True AWD keeps you moving, automatically engaging all four wheels when you need more forward traction and reverting back to 2WD when you don’t. When in 2WD, the VersaTrac Turf Mode switch allows you to unlock the rear differential for easier, tighter turns without tearing up the turf.
- MULTI-LINK COIL OVER DE DION SUSPENSION: As the first side x side utility vehicle to use this work-grade suspension, BRUTUS models deliver a smooth ride far beyond what the competition can offer – both with and without a load. The rear suspension supports a 1,250 pound cargo capacity and minimizes suspension sag when fully loaded. The suspension also maintains ground clearance when trailering with its best-in-class 2,000 pound towing capacity.
- SUPERIOR COMFORT AND ERGONOMICS: Cab ergonomics deliver outstanding driver and passenger comfort, including tilt steering with the highest range of motion (10 in.), extra legroom, and easy cab entry to get in and out quickly. Driver centered gauges provide quick readouts and help keep your eyes on the task at hand.
- LOCK & RIDE® PRO FIT™ CAB: Setting the standard in comfort and convenience, the optional Lock & Ride PRO-FIT cab components are pre-designed for the BRUTUS frame, lock in tightly for a secure cab system, and install in minutes. Choose any combination of windshield, roof, rear panel and doors to best meet your needs and budget.
Front and rear - 4-wheel hydraulic disc with dual-bore front calipers
Front - 25 x 10-12; Carlisle All-Trail II
Rear - 25 x 11-12; Carlisle All-Trail II
Overall - 140 in. (356 cm)
Overall - 73 in. (185 cm)
Overall - 64 in. (163 cm)
Dry - 1,830 lbs. (830 kg)
10 in. (25.4 cm)
84 in. (213.4 cm)
Automatic hydrostatic with treadle pedal (H/L/N/Park)
On-demand true AWD / 2WD / VersaTrac turf mode
Digital gauge, speedometer, odometer, tachometer, tripmeter, hour meter, gear indicator, DC outlet (2), hi-temp light
55W low / 60W high, LED tail
3-Cylinder Diesel with Hydrostatic EBS
Fuel Tank Capacity
10 gal. (37.9 L)
Front - Dual A-arm 6 in. (15.24 cm) travel
Rear - Multi-link coil over De-Dion 6 in. (15.24 cm) travel
Cargo Box Length
43.5 in. (110.5 cm)
Cargo Box Height
11.5 in. (29 cm)
Cargo Box Width
54 in. (137 cm)
Cargo Box Capacity
Capacity - 1,250 lbs. (567 kg)
Cargo System - Lock & Ride with Integrated Box Tie Downs
2,250 lbs. (1,020.6 kg)
2,000 lbs. (907.2 kg)
Standard 2 in. receiver
Optional dealer-install accessory